A very complex planet generator with some simple parameters.
Theres a bunch of deep tweaking params on there too, but tucked away. The main controls are Star Distance, and Planet Age.
- Planet Age takes you from prehistoric meteor bombardments to smooth eroded landscapes.
- Star distance simulates sun-baked rocks when close, then greenhouse atmospheres and temperate climates all the way out to frozen ice-balls.
- Everything runs off a single source noise so varying this varies everything.
- Also includes some cool cities!
- Lava and city lights blur beneath the clouds ^.^
- Atmosphere is detatchable for seperation to different materials.
- Has all PBR outputs but includes a Specular output.
- Detailed colorization.
- Detailed city tweakage, from farmsteads to global metropolis.
Uploaded: about 4 years ago
Updated: about 4 years ago
File Name: AFFplanoid.zip
Size: 526 KB
That looks great!
This saves me weeks of doing a very similar thing for myself. Very generous of you to share this very valueable resource, thank you very much!
I'm not sure how to use this. I've never used one that has dependencies before. Is there a guide specifically for these kinds?
Congrats, Thank you :D
It's great !, I downloaded it but I can't get it to work, what exactly do I have to do ?, my version of Subtance is 2019, I provided it with 1.3 but I didn't get it either! please help