Applying "Brush Strokes" To Your Images.
- Color (Main input)
- Background Color (Optional input) [Update ver2]
- Mask (Grayscale)
- Brush > Stippling [Update ver2]
- Brush > Scale
- Brush > Use Custom Input [Updating. (Ver3)]
- Brush > Pattern
- Brush > Color
- Brush > Edge Enable [Update ver2]
- Brush > Noise Scale [Update ver2]
- Brush > Noise Opacity [Update ver2]
- Stroke > Offset
- Stroke > Blurring Randomize
- Stroke > Pressure Randomize
- Stroke > Angle
- Stroke > Angle Random [Updating. (Ver3)]
- Stroke > Distance
- Stroke > Distance Random Range
- Stroke > Interval Bias [Update ver2]
- Stroke > Snap
- Mask > Use Mask Input
- Background > Opacity
- Background > Blur
Uploaded: over 3 years ago
Updated: over 2 years ago
File Name: Filter_BrushEffects.sbsar
Size: 7.42 KB
> How does this node work?
In the beginning, return the Parameters to their initial values.
Connect the your image to the 'Color' (main input).
Please refer to the new image attached to this page.
Does this work in Painter?
> Does this work in Painter?
I have never tried it.
Maybe possible by customizing this sbsar.
Creating custom effects - Substance Painter - Allegorithmic Documentation
Hey, How does this node work? I get no image.