This tool allows you to measure the distance between 2 points of the input node and display it in the specified unit.
Substance Designer Supported Versions: 2018.1.1 and above
Unzip the archive in a folder, possibly under a path that is declared in the settings of your Substance Designer current project in order to call the tool from the library or the node quick menu.
- Instantiate the node WkRuler from the Library Panel, from the node quick menu or by drag and drop of the .sbs file from an Explorer.
- Plug the image on which you want to make some measurements into the input of the node.
- Select the WkRuler node, double-click on it to get its content as well as its gizmos in the 2DView.
- Pick the gizmos and place them wherever you need. The distance between them is then always displayed on the ruler.
- Change the Units to see the distances in range units or in pixels.
- You can chain WkRuler nodes to display several rulers on the same image.
- Since WkRuler node is based on a .SBS and not a .SBSAR you can create some nested presets on it to easilly reload your prefered settings.
Documentation and more about the other tools of WkMeasureTools package:
Get WkMeasureTool full package here:
This node is based on WkFunctionDrawer, a rich UI and tools dedicated library for Substance Designer - currently in development - by Werwack:
- V1.25: (30/01/2019)
Changed package file formart from .sbs to .sbsar
- V 1.2 : (22/12/2018)
- Fixed bug after changes in the Shapes library and in Number node
- Fixed the thickness of the lines that was too thin after internal changes
- V 1.1: (13/11/2018)
- Added global size parameter
- V1.01: (25/09/2018)
Uploaded: 9 months ago
Updated: 5 months ago
File Name: WkRulerLight_V1.25.zip
Size: 914 KB