Converts metal/rough materials to the LabPBR standard used in Minecraft shaderpacks.
- Automatic organisation of material channels based on LabPBR 1.3 standard
- A robust and highly customisable height fade feature to reduce artifacts from parallax occlusion mapping
- Presets for common dielectric f0 values as well as LabPBR hardcoded metals
- Multiple options for blending material f0 values based on metalness maps
- Automatically remaps porosity, subsurface scattering and emissive maps to LabPBR ranges
- Helpful tooltips explaining how to use certain channels
Hopefully it saves you 30 seconds here and there :)
The attached picture shows an example of how the height fade feature can be used to almost completely eliminate POM artifacts.
Uploaded: about 1 month ago
Updated: 25 days ago
File Name: labpbr_publish.sbs
Size: 98.6 KB